28 August 2009

MY WEEK AT WORK: FLORENT MALOUDA

n the first of a new series, Florent Malouda takes a look back at the last seven days in his life to report the standout.

Each week we will be asking somebody from the club to cast their mind back and tell us what has grabbed their attention.

First up is the French winger, who is none too keen on a team-mate's clothing…

The best goal I have seen this week…

Was in the Champions League, there were a few good ones but I can't remember who, so I shall say my old team Lyon's home game against Anderlecht, the goal from Michel Bastos. This week Lisandro scored a hat-trick for them too, and there were a nice couple in there.

The best training performance…

Hmm can I say myself?! My self every day, I am the best trainer I have ever seen! Every day we train hard so it is difficult to pick one player in particular for this one.

And the worst…

Everybody has those days but this week nothing stands out from anyone. Some days things just don't work and you have to forget about it, but nobody stands out in the last few days. It can happen though!

Funniest moment…

Again, it's been quiet. Billy McCulloch is quiet at the moment so nobody is standing out. He is keeping everything for when we are in the hotel, so maybe over the weekend there will be something.

Worst clothing this week…

The worst clothing has to be Riccy Carvalho. He has had some jackets, I don't know where he gets them from but I don't want to go shopping in the same places!

I remember the fluffy one he had, I saw it on the cover of the magazine. He must have killed a dog or something. We should have to sign a document to avoid these kinds of things.

My favourite sound this week…

Boom Boom Boom from the Black Eyed Peas, it's nice.

Best food this week…

A fresh crab salad I ate at Marco after training at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday. I went back that night to eat the same thing it was so good!

Best entertainment…

I have been a few times to the cinema lately to watch a few movies, so I am in that mood. The last one was G-Force 3D with the kids, which was a nice movie about guinea pigs.

The news story that stands out is…

The strange story with Calum Davenport, the West Ham player who was stabbed. It is incredible, I don't know how he is now but I hope he can recover quickly from that because it is really bad news, and a very strange incident.

And a special mention goes to…

That has to be my hairdresser, my designer. It looks like everybody likes this one so I will give her some encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment